Automatic Retractable bollards can be controlled in a variety of ways. In addition to conventional wire control (ie manual key box), near/far remote control or integrated with access control system. It is suitable for high-traffic and high-security vehicles entering and exiting places.
1) No subsurface hydraulic pipelines, simple installation, and low construction cost;
2) No hydraulic drive system on the ground, more beautiful;
3) Emergency release to prevent retractable bollards from stop working in power failure;
4) No distance restriction between retractable bollards and the control system;
5) Multiple retractable bollards can be lifted and lowered concurrently;
6) Retractable bollards are unaffected by one failure.
Retractable bollards are a popular choice for managing vehicle access in high-security areas, protecting storefronts and outdoor dining areas, and providing pedestrian safety on busy sidewalks. They are also widely used in parking lot entrances and exits to prevent unauthorized parking or theft of vehicles.
|Passing pressure||Container trucks below 80~120 tons|
|Unit Dimension(W*L*H)||Embedded height 1110mm*diameter 395mm|
|Stain steel colum thickness||219mm|
|Anti-collision level:||k12 (It can block cars with a speed of 120km/h, and the road blocker works normally)|
304 stainless steel