Full height turnstile-Industrial park, South Africa
Application：Industrial park, South Africa
Turnstile Gate：Full height turnstile
Access Control System：RFID+button
What makes full heigh turnstile is one of the most popular access control turnstiles?
1. Anti-tailgating, anti-climbing, anti-crawling due to the ultral-high structure
2. The box body is based on standardized design, laser blanking, opening, one-time molding technology, mechanized wire drawing process, modular docking, easy to install and unload and maintain, and high degree of interchangeability.
3. All made of 304 stainless steel, thickness 2.0mm, designed according to international standards for moisture-proof, dust-proof and waterproof.
4. The whole system has low power consumption, stable operation, no jitter, and low noise.
5. Compatibility: Equipped with dry contact signal output interface and wide threshold level signal input interface, compatible with various access control controllers.
6. All internal components are treated with anti-rust and anti-corrosion, which is durable; the whole machine operates smoothly, quietly, low power consumption, energy saving and environmental protection.
7. Provide free control software and development kit protocol for man-machine interface interaction, which can easily realize batch control and debugging functions with strong scalability.
How to install a full height turnstiles?
A customer from South Africa chose macrsafe's full-height gates to install in their factory for internal staffs. Full height turnstiles belong to a category of pedestrian access equipment. It is an upgraded product of traditional turnstiles and has obvious security advantages. Full height turnstile can form a closed passage space for people to pass in an orderly manner by swiping cards. Full height turnstile can be unattended and has high application value for places where need high degree of security.