1. During the card reading (verification of face, fingerprint, etc.) of the turnstile gate, the verifier cannot squeeze, lean, or push the gate lever, flap, or swing arm before the traffic light turns green because this will damage the device.
2. When the turnstile gate is not in use, it is strictly forbidden to sit or lean on the gate lever, swing arm, and flap to avoid damage to the gate.
3. Do not use the turnstile gate in a humid or corrosive environment, because rain, moisture, or corrosive substances will affect the service life. When it is used outdoors, an awning or other rain-shielding facilities should be added.
4. When passing the turnstile gate, please pass as soon as possible and do not stay in the working area of the turnstile gate.
5. When the turnstile gate is powered off, people must not be in the working area of the turnstile to avoid dropping the pole or suddenly energizing and pinching people.
6. Please try not to use the turnstile gate when there is lightning in the outdoor gate.
7. It should be ensured that the protective ground wire of the equipment is connected reliably to avoid hurting people due to leakage.
8. The stainless steel shell of the equipment has been polished, and the surface must be regularly scrubbed with a soft fabric to keep it clean and bright. It is not necessary to scrub the surface with hard objects to avoid scratches and affect the appearance. At the same time, washing with water should be prohibited to avoid short-circuiting of the electric control system.
9. Regularly check the connection of various moving parts of the equipment. If loose nuts and screws are found, they should be tightened in time.
10. Regularly check the connectors and wiring points of the connection lines to ensure reliable connections.
2. Turnstile gate problems and solutions
The lever can't be lifted after the power is turned on
(1) Press the lever down to the end and then lift it up.
(2) Open the gate cover, check whether the circlip on the drop-rod electromagnet device has fallen off, and whether the circlip is in close contact with the electromagnet when the lever is pressed to the bottom. If not, the installation position of the electromagnet needs to be readjusted.
(3) Check whether the electromagnet is damaged. Use a multimeter to measure whether there is a supply voltage (24V), if there is a voltage, there is no problem with the above checks, please replace the electromagnet. If there is no voltage, please check whether the output part of the control driver board is normal.
After swiping the card or checking the ticket, you can pass several people in a row
(1) Check whether the limit sensor and the metal induction sheet are loose. Under normal circumstances, when a person passes normally, the metal induction sheet will contact the limit sensor, and the light on the sensor will be on. If the light is not on, use a multimeter to measure whether the input power supply voltage of the sensor is 12V. If the voltage is normal, the limit sensor needs to be replaced.
(2) In the case of confirming that the limit sensor is not damaged, after reading the card, check whether the electromagnet is reset. If not, remove the electromagnet, check whether there is foreign matter inside the electromagnet and handle it. If there is no foreign body, you can increase the strength of the spring inside the electromagnet, but not too much, too much will cause the electromagnet to fail to attract.
After swiping the card or checking the ticket, you cannot enter
(1) Pedestrians may have resisted the turning bar when swiping their cards or checking tickets. Please step back and then enter.
(2) Please check whether the electromagnet is normal. If the voltage of the electromagnet is output in the control part, and the voltage is normal, but the electromagnet cannot be sucked up, then replace the electromagnet.
The turntable swings up and down
(1) The tray of the movement turntable is loose, and the gap between the mating is too large.
(2) The tray screws are loose.
The turnstile falls out of the way
(1) The position of the drop rod electromagnet is not installed properly.
(2) The power supply problem, the voltage is not enough.
The gate is powered off but does not drop the rod
(1) Check whether the installation position of the electromagnet is correct, and the spring force of the drop rod electromagnet bracket is too small.
(2) The friction between the turntable and the turning rod is too large.
No response when swiping the card
(1) Check whether the ticket used is the ticket of this system and whether the ticket checking method is correct.
(2) Check whether the connection of the card reader is normal. If it is a barcode ticket, please check whether the card is inserted backward, check whether the connection of the card reader unit is normal and whether the angle of the barcode reading head is accurate.
(3) Check whether the key trigger board is normal.