1. What is Supermarket Turnstile:
Supermarket Turnstile belongs to turnstile access equipment, which can be used as a single machine, or two single machines can be connected to form a channel. The target sales market is the pedestrian passage in the office area of enterprises and companies, supermarkets, shopping malls, traffic intersections, tourist places, sports and leisure venues, factories, etc. It can also be applied to the management of special passages such as the disabled and large objects. It uses clutch braking and has a standard electrical interface (level signal/ 485) that can be used in conjunction with other management systems.
2. How Supermarket Turnstile works:
When the turnstile controller receives an opening signal, the logic control board sends an execution command to the motor driver board to drive the motor to rotate. As the power source of the mechanical transmission system, the motor drives the reducer to drive the gate to rotate left and right to realize the action of opening and closing the gate. The left and right limit sensors sense their movement positions and send the received signals to the motor drive board.
3. Technical parameters
1. Power supply voltage: AC 110V±10% or 220V±10% 50/60Hz
2. Working environment temperature: -5℃～70℃
3. Relative humidity: relative humidity ≤ 90%, no condensation
4. Noise when the mechanical structure is running smoothly: ≤ 68dB (indoor)
5. Input interface: 12V positive pulse signal with pulse width greater than 120ms, drive current greater than 10mA
6. Communication interface: RS485 electrical standard, communication distance <1200 meters
7. The length of the single swing arm extending out of the chassis: 580mm (suitable for single gate 600mm channel)
8. Traffic speed: more than 30 people/min (release), 20 people/min (normally closed)
9. The maximum count display: 99999 (the counter is automatically cleared when it exceeds 99999 and counts again, but the actual value can be read out through the software)
4. Terms Definition
1. Left opening: means that the gate leaves the intercepting position and turns to the right opening position. And start the timing at the same time, when the timer reaches the valid time, the gate will return to the intercepting position from the right open position.
2. Right opening: means that the gate leaves the intercepting position and turns to the left-hand opening position. And start the timing at the same time, when the timer reaches the valid time, the gate will return to the intercepting position from the left open position.
3. The working state of the gate: refers to the position of the gate under the normal working condition of the gate. Including always closed state always open state.
4. Normally closed state: The movement is locked during normal operation, unlocked after receiving a valid opening signal, and can be passed within the valid passing time, and then locked again after passing through.
5. Release state: When the device is set to release state, the gate is opened and is always in the allowable position.
6. The working mode of the gate: the working mode of the gate refers to the control mode of the passage on both sides of the gate. There are three types of prohibited access, controlled access, and free access.
7. Illegal entry: In the normally closed state, when the system is set to the controlled passage, no valid signal is received, and it is detected that someone pushes the brake lever about 5 degrees, or the infrared signal is detected, it is considered an illegal entry.
8. With memory: It means that when a continuous valid open signal is received, each time it is received, the valid transit time is re-timed, and the corresponding counter is incremented by 1.
9. Without memory: It means that when receiving continuous valid opening signals, the timer starts when the first valid opening signal is received. During the valid passing time, the valid opening signals are no longer processed. After the valid time expires Close the gate. After each valid passing time, the corresponding counter is incremented by 1.