Pedestrian Turnstile Video:
What is pedestrian turnstile?
A pedestrian turnstile is a device that controls the passage of people through a controlled area, such as a faregate at a subway station. The turnstile allows people to pass through one at a time and usually requires a card, coin, token, or ticket to operate.
Compared with other forms of gates, pedestrian turnstiles are more flexible and compatible, and more beautiful. They support seamless connection with other access control systems, elevator control systems, and parking lot systems to ensure that visitors can experience the entire security system conveniently and quickly.
Pedestrian Turnstile Installation Guide:
Pedestrian Turnstile Variations:
Pedestrian turnstile gates with card reader, face recognition, fingerprint scanner, barcode scanner, etc, are all available.
When designing and manufacturing pedestrian turnstiles, Macrosafe takes into account the types of visitors, frequency of visits, and length of stay in different buildings. Therefore, Macrosafe provides an easy setting system for customers to set according to their needs.
Different heights including half high turnstile and full height pedestrian turnstiles are available.
5 purpose of pedestrian turnstiles
1. Control and monitor pedestrian traffic
Pedestrian turnstiles are used to create an orderly flow of people and keep track of the number of people entering or leaving a particular area.
2. Maintain security
Pedestrian turnstiles are used as a security measure to ensure that unauthorized personnel do not gain access to restricted areas.
3. Increase efficiency
Pedestrian turnstiles can help improve efficiency by reducing the amount of time it takes to enter or exit a particular area.
4. Reduce overcrowding
Pedestrian turnstiles can reduce the amount of overcrowding in an area, ensuring that people are not crowded together.
5. Promote safety
Pedestrian turnstiles can help promote safety by helping to reduce the risk of accidents and injury from overcrowding
Pedestrian Turnstile Dimension:
What safety precautions should be taken when using a pedestrian turnstile?
1. Ensure that pedestrian security turnstile is properly secured and locked before use.
2. Do not stay in the passage of pedestrian security turnstile for a long time
3. Keep all body parts away from the turnstile mechanism.
4. Do not attempt to force the pedestrian turnstile open or close.
5. Do not attempt to climb or jump over the pedestrian turnstile.
6. Do not attempt to bypass the pedestrian turnstile mechanism by any means.
7. Be aware of the surroundings when using the pedestrian turnstile gate, as there may be obstacles or hazards that could cause injury.
8. Follow all instructions provided with the pedestrian turnstile gate, such as the use of keys or access codes.
9. Make sure that the pedestrian security turnstile is properly maintained and serviced as per the manufacturer’s instructions.
10. Do not leave any items or objects behind the pedestrian security turnstile